returns & exchanges
if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you are welcome to return your item(s) for a credit note or exchange. if goods are faulty or damaged then we will offer a full refund, exchange or credit note. returns or exchanges are accepted on goods within 7 days of receipt of goods. items not received within this timeframe will not be accepted. jacinta james must receive the garment in the exact condition it was sent out in. it must not have been worn, altered or washed and all tags must be attached. all returns must be sent with a jacinta james online store returns form. please contact our e-boutique team at email@example.com to obtain an online returns form and a return authorisation number (ra number). please include the reason for the return & if you require an exchange or credit note. please include the following when returning an item to jacinta james:
- the completed online store return form, including return authorisation number provided.
- a copy of your tax invoice.
we will not provide refunds for change of mind and/or on sale items.due to the make to order nature of our garments any exchanges will require a 15-20 business day turnaround time for completion.
- we do not refund shipping costs for goods returned, unless your garment is deemed to be faulty. all exchanges will be posted out at the cost of the customer.
- credit notes are strictly valid for a six month period. all unused credit after this period will be forfeited.
- all items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. returns that are damaged, show signs of wear or do not have their original tags attached may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- you are responsible for safely packaging your return so it is received undamaged during transit.
due to the make to order nature of the garments it is not possible to cancel your order once it has been placed.
for all online customer enquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org